House Concerts: build a fan base one living room at at time is available!!
It’s been a long time in the making. We’ve spent the whole summer putting it together but beginning today, September 1, 2013, you can get your copy.
If you’ve wanted to add another income stream to your music but wondered how to book house concerts, this new eGuide is perfect for you.
Inside you’ll discover –
- Why house concerts might be the most stressful gig you play – and how to beat the stress
- Four tips to keep you safe while performing in a strange place
- When it’s a good time to perform house concerts for free (is it ever?)
- Which audience will pay $20 for your CD
- What causes a house concert host to cancel their show at the last minute and how to keep it from happening (you can control it 90% of the time)
- What two items should be in every house concert contract
- Which element of your show your audience will remember for years (it’s probably not your music)
- Two key motivating factors that make your fans want to book a house concert
- Why emulating VH1 Storytellers could help you sell more music
And so much more!
In fact as a bonus, you’ll even get a guide to show your fans how to host a house concert for your benefit.
The Ultimate Guide to Hosting a House Concert is the perfect way to get your fans speaking the language of house concerts.
Find out more about this new eGuide at http://onlyskyartist.com/bHCguide